📝 Why publish with us
Here are 15 reasons why JOSAM is the right journal for your next paper:
- Rapid Publication with High Quality
- Optional Rapid Processing Plans (Review, Production) for urgent articles
- Free assignment of valid Crossref DOI
- Open Access: articles are freely available to readers immediately after publication.
- Each published article will be Indexed in several databases.
- Your published article is guaranteed maximum visibility with JOSAM.
- Online tracking of articles submitted
- Highly accessed online content: more than 20,000 readers/month
- Our articles were downloaded over 200,000 times in 2021 across (over 700,000 since 2017).
- Your article will first appear online after acceptance.
- Forthcoming Issue: all accepted articles are published in Forthcoming Issue, to make the article accessible as fast as possible.
- Led by JOSAM’s full Editorial Board includes internationally-prominent individuals who are devoted to medicine and surgery and include internists, and experts.
- Newsletters: more than 10,000 registered users receive a newsletter
- Social media: articles are promoted through various social media channels (Instagram, Twitter)
- Journal promotes authors and their research by publishing plain language summaries for a broad audience and media related to health science and research.
The 2022 peer review performance metrics:
- Average time from submission to initial decision on rejection or peer review: 10 days
- Average peer-review time to decision: 180 days
- Average time from acceptance to publication: 30 days
- Desk rejections (without peer review): <1%
- Acceptance Rate: 80%
The success of the articles published in JOSAM is tracked in real-time by counters and unique metrics like Dimensions and PlumX. These reflect the viewer, download rates, social sharing, citations, field citation ratio, and relative citation ratio for each published article in real-time, and help you illustrate the impact of your research.
If you are looking for the ideal home for your next paper, we invite you to submit it to JOSAM.